Should we name new kitty Jax or Fivel?

Monday, May 12, 2008

Updates are Lacking

So I haven't had the internet yet at our condo. It's sad, but not as sad as when I had no internet, TV or cell phone for a few days...it's amazing I came out of that alive. The internet guy (i.e. a representative from Cox) is supposed to come by tonight and help me with the modem that doesn't want to connect to the internet, so hopefully I will start blogging again soon.

The new job is awesome. I'm slowly learning all the programs and to-do's, but everyone I work with is super nice. When I'm not at work, I'm painting our condo. It's looking pretty awesome, so I will post pictures soon. I also finally ordered some mattresses so I can stop sleeping on the blow-up bed. The other furniture will come in as I either a) get access to a car to pick it up, or b) can go look at items in person and have them delivered (also requiring car access).

Joe is working hard in Orlando this week. I miss him, but we've been able to talk every night so yay!

1 comment:

Mrs. Horton said...

I can't wait to see pictures! We miss you :(