Should we name new kitty Jax or Fivel?

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Non-Complaint Blog

I feel like I've been complaining a lot, but there are a ton of things to not complain about:

1) My hair is not dry anymore like it was in Utah. Hairspray is much more effective and hairstyling overall is much better for me here than it was there.

2) My skin is not dry...it used to get really dry and then whatever moisturizer I would use would burn it and it was sad.

3) Our condo is amazing. I have never heard my neighbors. In Parkway there were skateboarders and softball players in the halls, a rock band downstairs, and elephant races upstairs.

4) My co-workers are all so nice. I've only been here 2 1/2 weeks (and haven't dealt with anything too crazy,) but everyone is really accommodating and willing to take phone calls when I don't know how to explain something quite yet.

5) I get free HD channels on our TV. Granted, the TV is up on a crate and the HD antennae is covered in tin foil and sitting on a step ladder (ghetto!) but it's awesome. Free, good quality TV!

I really am so happy here. I've been furniture browsing and shopping, got to paint some walls (I promise pictures as soon as there's something worth taking a picture of), and get to paint some more. The only piece that's missing is some familiar faces (or just one; Joe). But this weekend I get to see my old roommate Ashley in New York, and Ben, Shauna and the boys are coming to DC in 2 1/2 weeks.  Good times ahead.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

I alwaye feel like I have been at a day spa when I leave Utah...my skin and hair are so nice and soft and then the minute I return it goes right back to dry city, USA.
xoxoxo