Should we name new kitty Jax or Fivel?

Monday, August 24, 2009

A Few Days in Oregon

It was great to be in Oregon for a few days...this was my first time back in 2 years! My cousin Erica was married in the Portland temple, so I was able to see a lot of my family from my dad's side. Then I went back to Lincoln City for a few days to help my mom organize a few things and visit some friends. It was so nice to be home.

All photos are here

Molly gave me a ride from the airport to the family dinner. We are airport-ride buddies!!

Cousin "Cow" and me

With Grandma at the temple

Erica & Isaac

Just married!

Kyle with "Taylor"...he's on a mission in Germany, so a cutout was a good substitute

Erica with her cousins

My sister Melanie and me

Dinner with the Gettys

Catching up with old friends Tara and Sydney (and new friend Emerson, Sydney's adorable baby)

2 comments:

Alli said...

You look so pretty at your cousin's wedding! And I really like her dress.

Katie said...

Britt - You are the BEST little picture taker EVER - Grandpa would be SOOOOO proud of you "getting a record" of everything!! - Could I presuade you to put some of the pics onto a disc for me? :) I would love, particularly, the ones with my kids/fam...You seriously got some great ones, I want to print them out and hang them at my house!