Should we name new kitty Jax or Fivel?

Friday, June 6, 2008

Just something silly

First let me say that Marta (we named our GPS system,) has been so helpful! She navigates me to Ikea, Bed Bath and Beyond, and Target like none other. But the other day I was getting on some road, and it looks like the ramp to get on the road had just started being used, so maybe Marta did not have that updated in her system yet. So as I'm getting on this ramp, Marta does this: "Recalculating...recalculating...recalculating...please drive the highlighted route." She sounded so desperate for me to get back on track. I don't know if it's just me that thinks the GPS is hilarious, but I get such a kick out of it. I'm just waiting to have a "drive into the pond" moment like Michael and Dwight did in The Office.

No comments: