Should we name new kitty Jax or Fivel?

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Did someone say CAT SHOW?

Joe has been telling me how awesome cats shows were for as long as I can remember. For anyone who forgot, I did not grow up with any pets, and was not particularly fond of them. Then we found the kitty in the parking lot while we lived in Orem, (Mittens!) and I knew I would forever love kitty cats. For the record, I think dogs are pretty awesome too...I'm just more of a cat person :)

Anyway, we went to a cat show last week, and I kind of wanted to just take every cat home with me. It was really neat to see all the different breeds; some of them are so pretty (and ugly!) The cat owners were all so nice...willing to talk with you about anything cat-related :) It was tons of fun.

Look! It's another Lucky and DeeDee!

This cat was an ambassador; he got carted around on a little flat-bed, but would sometimes walk around, too. 

This cat could not be bothered to actually come downstairs to eat.

Somebody loves this face...

A Bombay like Lucks!

This one seemed so regal.

RAWR!

Best in Show. I can't imagine dealing with all that hair!!

No comments: