Should we name new kitty Jax or Fivel?

Monday, August 30, 2010

Study Buddies

My 12-credit summer semester was only five weeks long, and I never really had good sleeping habits the entire time. Sometimes I would stay up until 3:00 writing papers, and Lucky would "help" me.



And then other times I would just lose my mind, and take photos of the cats.
 
This is me saying "Whoa! Lucky is so small!"

And now I'm saying something like "Look out; the cats are fighting!"

And now I'm bored because the cat fight is lame.


I'm pretty sure this semester I'll need to rest up more...for the sake of the students :)

2 comments:

Abbie said...

These pictures are by far my favorite. I love the yawning one. :)

Ashley said...

I love all the new posts!!! This one is my favorite. Gotta love late nights... especially when you have a handy computer cam to capture the magical moments. :) Happy studying! Let's play SOON!