Should we name new kitty Jax or Fivel?

Saturday, August 28, 2010

AZ/CA/NV

After all the fun in Utah, I got to spend some quality time with some quality people. I flew into Phoenix and my wonderful friend Holly picked me up. We drove to Lake Havasu and met up with my mom and aunt Jeri. Holly stayed over, and the next day we laid by the pool and played a lot of games. After Holly left we continued to lay by the pool and play a lot of games, (Hand & Foot, Nertz, Baseball, 10,000, etc.) Then mom, Jeri and I drove over to see Jake and Asher, (Carter was away for business). Asher continues to be adorable and hilarious and really photogenic. Our final destination was Vegas where we enjoyed free food and $1 bowling after midnight.

Way fun. Also, we took zero photos in Havasu because we were too busy and/or never wore makeup.

No comments: