Should we name new kitty Jax or Fivel?

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

For Molly

My awesome friend Molly made me this awesome work of art oh, about six months ago. Being the awesome friend I am, I took this long to decide exactly where I wanted it. We've since painted the room and made a new office corner, so this is what I came up with:

Please ignore all the stuff I thought I hid better under the desk. Also, sorry I waited for an overcast day so you can see the flash and the reflection of the window in the first photo. Oh, and Joe chose the desktop picture, duh.

More photos of the bedroom when we finally (never) finish it. Does anyone know anything about heat-blocking curtains? This southwest-facing room gets HOT sometimes!!

p.s. MOLLY I HOPE YOU GET TO GO TO AFRICA! SILLY VOLCANO!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

L-O-V-E that Molly!
and you kids and your fun DC smelly hallway place.
xoxoxo