Should we name new kitty Jax or Fivel?

Monday, July 4, 2011

Ch-ch-ch-changes

I've been BLESSED to work with these crazy folks for the last year. We were the 2010-2011 West Wing team; teaching students with emotional and behavioral disabilities. 

Seeing these faces every day is what kept me going. I depended on these people to help me during the most intense year of my life, and I couldn't have asked for a better support system.

I realized that for the last 4 years, I have started a new job/program every year around this time. I don't deal with change well...and realized a lot of my sad feelings come from working with some amazing people. Saying goodbye to particular group really sucked. I know I can see them in the future, but it wont ever be the same. 

Love and miss you all already.




No comments: