Should we name new kitty Jax or Fivel?

Thursday, May 26, 2011

I graduated...

...kind of. Officially, I'm still taking one more class and will be done in 31 days. The last class I have to take is all research and statistics and literature review and proposals and my brain is mushy whenever I think about it, but it's cool.

So yeah, back to the "graduation". Most schools hold one, big graduation in the spring for all of their graduates, so ta-da! I got dressed up and walked across a stage and got my rolled up piece of paper.

It was lots of fun. My parents flew out for a few days, and it was awesome, as always, to see them. The day of the event downtown went really well...no crazy traffic or parking issues, no rain during pictures, etc. It was fun to be with my school friends and remind ourselves that we're almost there!









Thanks again to the amazing Ashley Pinney, my official photographer for the day :)

2 comments:

Abbie said...

Yay! Congrats to you! What an awesome achievement. You look so happy. Good luck with the new job! What is the new job BTW? Did I miss that post?

Ashley said...

Congratulations!!! Thanks for letting me come and take pics, it was super fun :) You're almost done!